Monday, July 23, 2018

July 23rd

Përshëndetje familja!

Hey hopefully I'll have a little more time to write later. But just a quick update, I'm in Kosovo right now. I was on an exchange last week with Elder Richards and we were talking about how I never went to Kosovo, so he said I should go visit Elder Murray and long story short I'm in Prizren, Kosovo. We just had a super fun day hanging out with the Gjakova Elders. I took a bunch of pictures and bought some fun stuff while we've been here. Hopefully we'll catch a bus quick and have more time to email when we get back, but we'll see.

So other than that, highlights of the week have been: exchange with Elder Richards, awesome lesson with Elsuid(our media referral from last week), stake clerk and his wife came to church with us and it was awesome!

It's been a great week. Super busy and a little crazy. Today is the first time I've left Albania in almost two years, and probably the last until I go home.

Love you all!
Elder Gardiner

Now we're back in Shkoder

I have a bunch of pictures from my excursion to Kosovo, but I don't have my camera cord so I can't upload them. So I'll try to send those next week, and if not then I'll just show you them when I get home.  In Kosovo, there were a ton of mosques.  But like other than that, we went to a museum and then visited the castle. the drive there was super pretty though. You go through the mountains and there are a bunch of lakes, rivers, and canyons. It's amazing.  Yeah and one of the biggest reasons that we went is that if Elder Murray doesn't get transferred then today would've been my last time to see him, so I wanted to get to hang out with him at least one more time before I go.

Thanks for the info about my talk at church, yeah I'm kind of used to talking in church now, but I'm used to doing it in Albanian. So it'll probably still be as hard as ever now that I have to do it in English again!

No comments:

Post a Comment